Repair HP printer offline concern step-by-step: HP Printer Support
HP printers are recognized for their quality. The printer is an extremely useful device that fundamentally helps us in established work. By using a printer, we are able to print, scan and in addition fax. HP printers also include each one of these qualities. HP printers include the latest models of. Some of these you can hook up to these devices with the help of USB cable and some of those you can connect with the help of a network connection. HP printer model which you can connect with the network is more helpful as you can work with it without placing the device near the printer. But the problem occurs then when your HP printer goes offline and you cannot connect it with your device. So here we discuss the step by step procedure to fix the HP printer offline issue. For HP printer problems, you can also ask help from HP Printer Support.
Repair HP printer offline error step-by-step
By following some easy steps, it is simple to kick away the offline concern from your own HP printer. The task to solve this matter is as follows;
Changing the Printer Settings
- Start the procedure by starting the control panel of your personal computer with which your printer is certainly connected and after that proceed to the printer by choosing the option “Devices and Printers” on the window.
- Next, you need to check if the printer is properly installed or not really and then right go through the default printer. After that on the list, you must choose the option what’s printing.
- Now, in the home window queue, you need to choose the printer tab and go through the option make use of printer offline.
- Then start the printer and in addition reinstall the printer motorists and also don’t ignore to restart the printer spooler.
- Next, you need to press home window + R key and type service .msc. and you need to select OK.
- When the service home window opens, visit the option printing spooler service and correct click. In the long run, select the restart choice on the menu.
Modify Properties of HP Printer:
Visit the control panel and go through the drivers and printers.
Next, right go through the printer and from the menu choose the printer properties.
Now on the home window, you have to go through the ports tab, after that from the list choose the Ip of your printer. Additionally you need to choose the configure port option.
At the last stage, uncheck the SNMP position enabled then choose Ok to be able to save all of the changes.
Reinstall Printer Driver:
- To reinstall the HP printer driver in your personal computer, you first need to visit the control panel and select Motorists and Printers.
- After that, to uninstall the HP printer driver, right-click the printer and choose the option of remove device.
- In the confirmation windows, select the yes.
- Then download the original HP printer driver from the HP support website and reinstall it properly.
So, by following a procedure above, you might in a position to solve the HP printer offline concern. You can solve the HP printer problems by firmly taking help from HP Printer Support group.
HP Printer Support
Contact HP Printer Support by dialing the quantity +1-844-769-9823 and obtain a solution for any HP printer concern. The team of HP Printer Support guarantees you to offer the best customer service so that they can obtain more returning customer. No concealed charge is taken by HP Printer Support from their customers. You can also enjoy the service of HP Printer Support at a minimal price by subscribing to their monthly or yearly packages.